Mega Potency Super Curcumin 1000 mg Time Release Enteric Coated with Bioperine Flax Seed Oil 10x Absorption and 90%+ Enhanced Bioavailability
Bioavailability & Absorption
Condition: New | Brand: Physician Naturals
Due to High Volume Qty Limited to 10 per Customer
- Buy 5 for $33.25 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $31.50 each and save 10%
Super Curcumin Time Release w Flax Seed Oil Enteric Coated - Bioperine 10X
Enteric-Coated Super Curcumin C3 Time Release 1000 is an exceptional bioavailable Curcumin supplement formulated with Bioperine piperine and infused with Flax Seed oil now with smaller tablet size. This Mega Potency turmeric extract with its proprietary formulation and four components Time Release, Bioperine, Flax Seed Oil and Enteric Coating delivers mega dose Curcumin which may helps ease pain. ... This makes it an ultimate absorbing Curcumin supplement with 10x absorption as compared to standard Curcumin.
Flax seeds is is high in ALA omega-3 fatty acids and are known for their many health benefits, which include providing a hearty dose of protein and fiber, reducing appetite ...
- This is Simply the #1 BioAvailble Curcumin supplement today.
- Mega Potency Super Curcumin Caplet. Similar curcumin supplements claim to contain 1000-1500mg per serving, which is possible only by ingesting two to three capsules at a time. With Physician Naturals Mega Potency Super Curcumin C3, you get the entire 1000mg dosage in ONE caplet.
- Exclusively Patented Curcumin C3 Complex. Physician Naturals uses exclusively patented Curcumin C3 Complex, 100% all natural curcuminoids. This compound is far superior than regular 95% curcuminoids currently sold in the market. It is used in most research studies all over the world due to its high quality composition. The sustained Time Release delivery facilitates better absorption and dispersion at higher dosages over a longer period of time releasing it to the brain, liver, heart, lungs
- Combined with BioPerine and Flaxseed Oil with Time Release for Maximum Absorption. BioPerine is an extract obtained from black pepper fruit that is used to enhance the bioavailability or absorption of Curcumin into the body. Flaxseed oil is rich in Omega-3, and has many health benefits. Together with BioPerine, Flaxseed oil makes curcumin easily absorbed and transmitted into your bloodstream and into the different organs of your body.
- Enteric Coated Caplets. Each caplet of Mega Potency Super Curcumin C3 is designed to pass through the acidic environment of your stomach without causing irritation or bleeding. They only dissolve in your small intestine, where they are readily absorbed into the bloodstream. This also means you don’t get heartburn or upset stomach from taking these supplements.
- Premium quality ingredients with no fillers or binders. Physician Naturals proudly manufactures and distributes our own supplements. Every caplet you take contains premium quality and pure Curcumin C3, with no GMO, soy, gluten, synthetic curcumin or fillers and binders to deliver the best, most effective health benefits that is definitely worth your money.
- Patented Curcumin C3 is extracted from organic turmeric root contains the highest antioxidant concentration. The Mega Potency Super Curcumin is a super-pure, super-bioavailable and ultimate super-supplement.
- The enteric coating protects the capsule from damaging stomach acids, so it is best absorbed by the intestines. Intestinal-absorption readily places Curcumin in the blood stream where it circulates to the waiting organs.
- This sustained Time Release delivery facilitates better absorption and dispersion at higher dosages over a longer period of time releasing it to the brain, liver, heart, lungs and higher doses of antioxidant benefits.
- Flax Seed Oil precipitates better mix of the fat soluble curucmin for increased absorption and assimilation in the system
- How many 1000 mg tablets does it take to achive the same blood curcumin levels as "mega potency super curcumin C3 1000 mg enteric coated time release with bioperine and flax seed oil"?
Mega Potency Curcumin Absorption Levels Chart
Curcumin Turmeric with Flax Oil
The fatty oils, such as olive and flax seed oils, aid in the uptake of Curcumin. Instead of swallowing the capsule with a spoonful of oil, the Mega-Potency Super Curcumin is bonded with flax seed oil inside. The mess and aftertaste are eliminated, but the best absorbing Curcumin benefits remain.
SimplyPure Mega Potency Super Curcumin is the only Curcumin supplement infused with flax oil and no added fillers. The caplets do not contain shellfish, sugar, starch, yeast, salt, corn or soy. This Super Curcumin has a shelf-life of over 3 years and does not contain preservatives. Gluten, Soy and Dairy Free and those concerned with GMO’s. Super Curcumin is GMO-free.
Another ingredient that helps Curcumin penetrate the blood stream is Bioperine extracted from black pepper fruit. Bioperine promotes better absorption and transportation of Curcumin through the intestines and into the blood stream.
Take one (1) or two (2) caplets with a meal or consult a physician before use.
*These statements and products through this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Frequently Asked Questions » Curcumin turmeric
Frequently Asked Questions On Curcumin turmeric
Curcumin turmeric BenefitsLearn about Organic Curcumin turmeric
What Is Curcumin (turmeric extract)?Curcumin is an active ingredient in the spice known as turmeric. Turmeric is one of the most popular spices used in Indian cooking, and works more like a food coloring agent, giving the food a deep yellow color. Recently, experts in the field of medicine Like MD Anderson Center, UCLA have developed much interest in the medicinal benefits of curcumin, as it has shown to be able to avoidance and control a variety of health conditions.
Curcumin is one among the three curcuminoids found in turmeric. It is a natural phenol that is responsible for the yellow color of turmeric. Curcumin is said to have anti inflammation, antibacterial and anti fungal properties. In published research articles Curcumin has shown to be an effective anti inflammatory agent as well as an antioxidant. Curcumin is also used in certain medical conditions, like, gastrointestinal disorders. As a powerful antioxidant, Curcumin supports healthy cholesterol levels, thereby supports various health ailments.
Curcumin Health BenefitsThe health benefits of Curcumin Turmeric have long been identified and have been used for various ailments. Recent studies confirmed that this active ingredient of turmeric, has strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties, anti fungal and anti bacterial properties. So, curcumin can be useful in for a wide range of ailments. It is said to support cholesterol levels and high blood sugar levels, there by supporting conditions like cardiovascular.
Curcumin Turmeric is also found to be beneficial in certain gastrointestinal disorders. Being an excellent anti inflammatory agent, curcumin is considered as a safe alternative to commercial painkillers. include its use in managing inflammatory, asthma, colitis, arthritis, etc.
There are also many health benefits of Curcumin turmeric because of which it plays a significant role in Ayurveda, an alternative form of medicine. Turmeric has helped in more than 4000 diseases and illnesses. It is a very effective medicine with little side effects.
- Curcumin is rich in antioxidants, and is, therefore, used as a medicine for supporting premature aging.
- Curcumin helps in improving liver health.
- Curcumin is used as an antiseptic and disinfectant in case of cuts, bruises or wounds. It helps in reducing germs and bacteria, and in healing wounds faster.
- Curcumin is very effective in the inflammatory bowel.
- Curcumin delays the aging process by helping cell growth and rejuvenation.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric also help in the improvement of rheumatoid arthritis. Regular use of turmeric improves conditions like joint swelling and joint.
- It is also very effective in weight reduction, as Curcumin improves the metabolic rate of the body.
- It avoidance blood clotting to a large extent, thereby improving blood circulation. This helps in the avoidance of heart attacks and heart problems.
- The antioxidants present in Curcumin turmeric help in pavoidance cataracts.
- Curcumin, when consumed with cauliflower, is very useful in supporting prostrate health.
- Curcumin is also very effective in deterring skin problems such as psoriasis.
- Curcumin Turmeric is an effective anti-inflammatory medicine with no side effects.
- Turmeric can also be used as a pain killer.
- Turmeric Curcumin contains fluoride which is very beneficial for maintaining your teeth.
- In some places, turmeric is taken as a dietary supplement to improve the digestive system and get rid of stomach problems.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric help fight arthritis. It helps lower the symptoms like joint pain, restricted movement, and overall discomfort.
- Pharmacological and toxicological properties of turmeric have made it an important ingredient of herbal cosmetics, antiseptic creams and various medicines.
- Turmeric comes with anti-diabetic and hypo-lipidaemic properties. It helps support lowering blood glucose and lipid levels, and thus promote weight management.
- Certain study reports show that turmeric is helpful in supporting cardiac hypertrophy, and can prove to be beneficial if consumed after a heart attack or at the time of the onset of hypertension.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of turmeric ensure a healthy digestive system. Curcumin inhibits the growth of H. pylori in the gut, which helps to support digestion problems. It support gas and indigestion..
Arthritis Anti InflamationCurcumin has been increasingly promoted as a natural pain killer and is one of the most powerful natural antiinflmatories. Humans have been aware of curcumin anti inflammatory properties since ancient times and has been used for centuries in Ayurveda. Recent published researches also support this finding.
In a study conducted at the University of Arizona Health Sciences researchers used curcumin rich turmeric extract to support rheumatoid arthritis in laboratory animals. The extract blocked joint inflammation as well as the breakdown of joint cartilage and bone. It did this by inhibiting the genes that are involved in inflammation.
The body enzyme named COX-2 is primarily responsible for pain and inflammation. According to researchers, curcumin acts upon this enzyme and blocks it, thereby reducing the inflammation and pain. Curcumin is now used in relieving the pain and inflammation associated with conditions like arthritis, asthma, colitis, etc.
A study was conducted to compare the effects of curcumin and commercial pain killers, in relieving pain. It was found that curcumin is effective in relieving pain, to the same extent, as that of commercial painkillers. It is also suggested that apart from being effective in relieving pain, curcumin does not cause most of the side effects associated with commercial medication.
According to a recent study curcumin was found to relieve pain and increase mobility for patients with osteoarthritis. The study used a specialized formula that included 200mg of curcumin which has superior anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, it worked so good that it was thought to be superior to NSAIDS normally used with far less side effects
So, curcumin is claimed to be effective for pain relief and many of its users are satisfied with the results. There are many who vouch for the effectiveness of curcumin in reducing pain and inflammation. We recommend consulting your doctor about use of curcumin for pain relief.
Crohn's - IBSFor Inflammatory bowl disease or Crohn's disease curcumin has a great usefulness. Anti TNF therapy is quite helpful for crohn's disease. Curcumin has the property of TNF production suppression and also suppression of TNF action. It has been found that taking curcumin capsule orally can help you healthy.
Helps with Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Curcumin has been used to support the pain caused by arthritis of different types. This was done through ingestion, as well as topical application. Turmeric curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, and therefore, is capable of controlling the inflammation caused due to arthritis.
Cholesterol SupportAnother one of the benefits of Curcumin Turmeric includes the ability to support cholesterol levels. By lowering LDL (the 'bad' cholesterol), and increasing HDL (the 'good' cholesterol), curcumin can help in supporting various problems such as high blood pressure and cardiovascular supports.
Curcumin Promotes Immune System Health
Curcumin has often been used to take care of the common cold and cough. This is because the curcumin present in turmeric increases the strength of the immune system ,thereby making it less prone to developing such communicable diseases.
DetoxificationAmong the turmeric curcumin benefits is its ability to function as a natural detox agent, thus clearing the liver of harmful toxins that are a cause for the development of several health conditions. Among these, it also protects the liver from the toxicity of alcohol consumption, chemicals, and certain medicines.
Digestive AidResearches in small studies on animal and human studies that Curcumin (turmeric) acts as digestive stimulant and supports the release of digestive enzymes that breaks down carbohydrates and fats. Curcumin has been shown to stimulate the production of bile and to promote the emptying of the gallbladder. Consult your Physician if anyone diagnosed with gall stones or obstruction of bile passages or an extremely toxic liver condition before embarking on curcumin therapy.
IndigestionThose who are prone to the problems of severe indigestion may benefit from taking curcumin on a daily basis. It helps in increasing the bile production, thereby curing such problems completely.
Blood Sugar SupportsStudies conducted on animals with diabetes, where a dose of curcumin was given to them daily, has proven that the symptoms of in them reduced considerably over a period of time.
Benefits of Curcumin turmeric for SkinStress, pollution, and bad eating habits, have all affected the skin in a negative way. Acne, marks and age spots have all become so common. People often resort to using commercial products, cosmetic procedures, or heavy makeup, to hide these marks on the facial skin. For naturally beautiful skin, one should only choose natural skin care remedies. And Curcumin is a must-have ingredient in a natural skin care regime. Curcumin can be used both internally and topically. Summary benefits of Curcumin turmeric for skin care.
- Acne: The bacteria and dirt gets clogged in the skin pores, and breaks out in the form of pimples. Curcumin helps cure acne and helps maintain clear Skin. The other benefits of turmeric for acne include - control of acne causing sebum, reduction in pimples, etc.
- Pigmentation: Hormonal changes, over exposure to sunlight, and the body producing too much melanin, are some of the reasons that cause pigmentation on the skin. The consistent use of turmeric helps reduce pigmentation.
- Skin: Consistent use of Curcumin may help in fighting serious skin disorders like psoriasis, eczema, red rashes on the skin, and marks due to chicken pox and small pox.
- Aging: Curcumin Turmeric helps delay aging; the antioxidants in turmeric play a key role in fighting aging.
- Bruises: Children are more prone to bruises and minor cuts. Just applying Curcumin turmeric powder on such minor cuts helps in faster healing of the wounds.
- Glowing Skin: Regular use of Curcumin turmeric brightens the skin tone, and gives a glow to the face.
- Burn marks: Curcumin also helps in faster healing of burn marks. Regular usage of curcumin will surely lighten the burn marks.
- Stretch Marks: Stretch marks especially bother young mothers. Application of turmeric on fresh stretch marks will help lighten the stretch marks to a considerable extent.
- Moisturizes: Turmeric Curcumin is an excellent ingredient to help fight dry skin. An application of turmeric with milk moisturizes the dry skin.
- Clear skin: A massage of Curcumin mixed with milk cream on the skin helps reduce hair on the skin.
How to Use Turmeric for SkinThere are plenty of methods to use turmeric for skin. There are many turmeric based medications that you can use. Internally you can take it with milk. Add one teaspoon each of Curcumin powder and sugar in hot milk, stir well, and drink. Drinking this milk everyday will keep all the skin problems at bay. Externally, there are many ways to use turmeric.
The best way to use Curcumin for skin problems is making Curcumin paste for skin problems. The recipe is easy - blend Curcumin with chickpeas flour, and water. Take an appropriate proportion of turmeric and chickpeas flour (turmeric should be one quarter of chickpeas flour), and add water to form a thick paste. Apply this paste all over the affected skin area, and let it remain for at least 10 minutes. Rub it off the face gently and then splash some water on the face. For dry skin, use the same procedure, but, instead of water use milk or milk cream.
To get rid of sun burns and tanning on the skin, use the same procedure mentioned above, just rub off the paste of Curcumin Turmeric from skin when it is semi-liquid. A simple application of dry Curcumin powder on fresh cuts and bruises helps in faster healing.
Curcumin BioperineCurcumin with Bioperine (black pepper extract) health benefits, Bioperine increases the thermogenic activity of the body while improving the digestive system. Bioperine has been clinically tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the bio-availability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. Curcumin is impress scientists in the order of the world with its outstanding several health benefits has remarkable ant oxidative, antiangiogenic properties, anti inflammation, enhance immune system, improves cognition…
Curcumin Side EffectsCurcumin provides many benefits when taken daily, however side effects may develop when consumed in excess, that include heartburn, stomach ulcers, and excess bile production that is unsafe for those with gallstones.
Turmeric curcumin has blood thinning properties, beneficial for those with heart conditions, may not help those having a problem of excess bleeding due to poor blood clotting. It may interact with drugs that you may have been prescribed for other health conditions, and cause certain side effects. Lastly, curcumin present in turmeric is known to generate a lot of heat in the body, which makes it unsafe for pregnant women. Even women who are lactating should avoid the intake of curcumin.