Special: Buy 1 Get 2nd 10% off
Mega Curcumin 1100 Time Release 100 Caplets
Mega Curcumin: Mega Dosage 1100 mg 100 Caps with Time Release | Time Release for Maximum absorption
|Qty Discounts New Price|
|3 $38.75||10 $37.00|
Mega Curcumin 1100 Time Release 100 Caplets – Helps Maintain Healthy Immune Support System and Inflammatory Response
SimplyPureTM Mega Curcumin 1100 Time Release complex contains 1100mg of Curcumin, extracted from highest quality turmeric and contains no artificial flavors, colors, sugar, or turmeric fillers. The potent formulation comes with TIME RELEASE to promote maximum absorption of the nutrients in an effective and sustained manner. The pure patented Curcumin contains Curcuminoids that may provide anti-inflammatory and immune support.
Key Product Highlights
Mega Curcumin 1100 contains Curcuminoids, which include Curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin and demethoxycurcumin in concentrated extract to facilitate maximum potency.
- Active antioxidant properties may help protect the cells from free radical damage
- Supports maintain healthy inflammatory function
- Helps protect the brain cells from damage and promotes cognitive functions
- May help maintain healthy liver function
- Supports maintain healthy immune system
- TIME RELEASE facilitates effective absorption of the nutrients over prolonged period of time
- Active ingredients in every dose
- Manufactured in the USA in FDA and cGMP-certified facility
- The product contains standardized 95% Curcuminoids to facilitate highest purity and concentration
Benefits of Curcumin
Mega Curcumin supplement contain Curcumin C3 complex, which is an active ingredient in turmeric, and contains a blend of powerful phytonutrients such as Curcuminoids. Curcumin is a “Bioprotectant” antioxidant that fights the harmful effects of free radical damage in the body. It is also shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Curcumin C3 functions as dual-action antioxidants, both preventing the formation of free radicals in the body as well as neutralizing free radicals.
The major benefits of Curcumin are –
- An active antioxidant that plays a dual role in preventing the formation of harmful free radicals and also protecting the cells against free radical damage
- Curcumin may inhibit the molecules that play a major role in chronic inflammation
- It boosts BDNF hormone secretion in the brain, which may help to promote the growth of new neurons and fight degenerative processes
- Curcumin C3 helps maintain healthy functioning of endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels. Endothelium is responsible in regulating blood clotting, blood pressure and other factors. Additionally, Curcumin reduces oxidation, which is important to maintain healthy heart functions
- Curcumin supplement may act as pharmaceutical grade, drug-free support to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis
- Curcumin extracts, Curcuminoids, may support healthy immune system
How Mega Curcumin 1100 Complex Can Help?
Mega Curcumin 1100 complex contains 3 active Curcuminoids (Curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin and demethoxycurcumin), standardized to 95% for highest level of purity and concentration. These powerful phytonutrients contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, facilitate detoxification and helps maintain healthy blood sugar level already within the range. The curcumin supplement from Physician Naturals now comes with TIME RELEASE that aids breaking down the nutrients over sustained period of time, allowing faster and better absorption.
Mega Curcumin supplement capsules should be taken twice daily that ensures optimal dosage of Curcumin a day. Its unique delivery system facilitates optimum bio-availability and superior efficacy.
As a dietary supplement take 1 caplet 1-2 times daily, preferably with meals. Consult a healthcare professional before use.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|google product category||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Fitness & Nutrition > Vitamins & Supplements|