Boswellia Serrata Extract, also known as Frankincense is the underappreciated anti-inflammatory counterpart to Curcumin, has been used in Ayurveda to support healthy joint function for thousands of years. ...
Boswellia Serrata Health Benefits:
- Lowers Inflammation :The terpenes, boswellic acids, AKBA and incensole acetate are anti-inflammatory.
- Reduces Joint and Arthritis Pain: The anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and analgesic activities of boswellia relieve pain.
- Fights Cancer : Frankincense oil is formed by purifying resin from the boswellia tree, and frankincense and AKBA have been linked to protection against cancer.
- Speeds Up Healing From Infections : Boswellia is a natural antiviral and can help treat strong and serious viruses and infections.
- Prevents Autoimmune Disease : Boswellia interferes with autoimmune disease development, since it seems to help control the production of immunoglobulins, or antibodies.
- Inflammation-The Root of Chronic Disease: Asthma, Allergies, Bronchitis, COPD. Boswellia has been shown to stop the reactive inflammation response that creates asthma and allergy symptoms, and reduces inflammation in lung tissue.
- Boswellia Protects the GI Tract
- Protects gut*
- Good for mood and cognition*
Heart Disease: Chronic inflammation and oxidation is a frequent cause of heart diseases.
IBS, Irritable Bowel Disease: Inflammation in the digestive tract is responsible for the painful, unpredictable symptoms of many intestinal diseases, including autoimmune conditions. Boswellia stops inflammation triggers, reducing the incidences of the inflammatory “Cascade effect” that makes these diseases so difficult to treat conventionally.
Joint Pain: Inflammation causes pain and destroys joints. Because boswellia stops inflammation, it can help joints heal faster and keep damage from getting worse. Combined with curcumin, it has been shown to relieve osteoarthristis pain better than prescription drugs.
Curcumin Tumeric also reduces pain, Inflammation & joint pain and stiffness related to rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis (OA). ... Help maintain healthy cells and neutralize ... This dual action Joint-Arthritic formulation combined with Bioperine for maximum absorption provides powerful Antioxidant and Anti Inflammatory response. ...
Curcumin Tumeric Health Benefits :
- Helps maintain healthy inflamatory response*
- Powerful antioxidant helps protect cells from free radical damage*
- Provides Immune support*
- Helps support healthy liver*
- Adds Luster to the skin*
- Helps protect brain cells*
- Helps Support Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar management*
Study has shown that turmeric extract can help lessen pain and improve function in people with osteoarthritis of the knee. There’s also preliminary evidence that curcumin may help reduce joint pain and swelling in people with rheumatoid arthritis, its proven benefits have resulted in it being added to smoothies and standalone supplements.
Boswellia and Curcumin: The Perfect Blend for Inflammation and Joint Health
Inflammation is one of the natural response and processes of the body. Through inflammation, the body fights off foreign substances like viruses and bacteria. On the other side, inflammation also accompanies certain diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, and other joint disorders. In fact, a ligament tear or sprain can also trigger inflammation. While there are traditional pain-relieving medicines for these complications, a natural supplement, too, can do wonders. Boswellia and curcumin are natural plant extracts that may be helpful for pain caused by chronic inflammation.
Symptoms of Inflammation
When any joint or body part is inflamed, the immune cells start releasing natural chemicals. As a result, the following symptoms are often experienced:
- increases blood flow
- redness of the skin
- Nerves show signs of irritation and swelling develops
- Localized pain
- Joint stiffness
- Difficulty in movement
How does Boswellia Offer Relief?
Boswellia, better known as Indian frankincense, is a traditional Indian medicinal herb. It has been used in Ayurvedic remedies for ages. It is the most sought-after remedy for arthritis and similar joint disorders. Boswellia releases an active ingredient called boswellic acid, which inhibits a typical enzyme involved in causing inflammation. It suppresses the production of those chemicals that cause major inflammatory changes.
How does Curcumin Work?
Biologically, curcumin is an active ingredient found in turmeric. It is a spice commonly used in Asian countries for cooking. In addition, turmeric has excellent medicinal properties to combat arthritis. Just like Boswellia, curcumin also has potential anti-inflammatory properties. It acts to slow down the process of inflammatory chemical production in the body. Also, curcumin has antioxidant properties that remove free radicals from the body.
Along with prescription medicines, Boswellia and curcumin supplement can also have significant results on joint health and inflammation.
How to find the Best Boswellia Curcumin Supplement?
Before buying Boswellia Curcumin supplement online, always research the active ingredients and its concentration required for improvement. at , you can find a wide variety of joint supplements including Boswellia curcumin. High-quality natural supplements are prepared from carefully selected, controlled, as well as tested process of manufacturing. Each and every batch of the supplement is rigorously tested at labs to meet the specifications.
Advanced Boswellin PS with 10% Akbba - Dual-Action Anti-Inflammation
Always look for SimplyPure™ high quality and standardized Boswellia curcumin supplements to relieve inflammation and painful joints. Both Boswellia and curcumin are considered safe herbs, having no side effects. However, people who are already taking medicines for high blood pressure or diabetes should consult their GP before using Boswellia curcumin.